I am a Systems Biology PhD student at the University of California, San Diego. My PhD work is under the mentorship of Dr. Rob Knight. I aim to advance longitudinal multi-omics investigation — to explore the vast microbial space for host-microbe interactions of value. By leveraging experimental and computational -biology in conjunction, I hope to gain a systems-level understanding of how these complex host-microbe systems are formed and perpetuated.
In my free time, I enjoy spending time in the ocean by either surfing, fishing or swimming. When the waves are flat you can find me on my road bike or relaxing with my dog.
- Bioinformatician & Microbiologist - Ascus Biosciences
(2016 - June 2019)
- Bioinformatics Consultant - General Automation Lab Technologies
(2016 - June 2017)
- Undergraduate Researcher - Zengler lab
(2014 - June 2017)
- Electrical Engineer - NanoConversion Technologies
(2012 - 2014)
- PhD in Bioinformatics & Systems Biology
(2019 - Present) University of California, San Diego, CA
- BS in Bioengineering
(2014 - 2017) University of California, San Diego, CA